Thursday, May 27, 2010

ONE MONTH!!

So...big news today! I got my award letter from financial aid. It turns out that I am able to receive two loans, one for $1,000 which covers my Mayterm class, and another for $2,750. Both of these will be applied to Mayterm since that's the only class I'm enrolled in this summer. Since the total amount of the two loans is more than I will need, I will be getting a refund check for about $2,850. Refund checks will be available [at the earliest] on Friday! The outstanding balance for my trip is $2,912, so my refund check will cover almost all of it! What an answer to prayer! God never ceases to amaze me!!! We sang a song at church tonight, and it just sums it all up. 

"GOD is BIGGER than the air I breathe, the world we'll leave. GOD will save the day, and all will say, 'My Glorious, My Glorious!!'"

So all in all, my God is bigger than any obstacle thrown in my path. 

aaaaaaaand...Spain is BACK ON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment