Saturday, June 19, 2010

Only One Week Left!

Hola mis amigos!
Only one week left until I hop on a jet plane and fly halfway around the world! I keep having all kinds of crazy dreams. Like the one I had last night. I dreamed that we went to the Chattanooga airport instead of Nashville to meet my group. Talk about freaking out! I've had several dreams like this over the past few days. I guess I'm just really nervous! Haha. Anyways...
My refund check from school finally came today! Woo-hoo! The check I was expecting was supposed to be for $2,802 which meant that I would still owe $110. But the check I got was for $2902 meaning that I only owe $10 more! Praise Him! There was $100 extra that I hadn't calculated. I had done the calculations many times, but I only ever got $2,802 in refunds. I don't know where that other $100 came from, but I'm not complaining!
I've been following the World Cup. I'm not much of a soccer fan, but I was reading about it in Sports Illustrated, and they predicted that Spain would take the cup. Since I will be in Spain while the World Cup is still going on, I figured that that's all the locals will be talking about, so I better know what's going on!
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! I can't believe that there are only seven days left! I've already packed twice. I have almost everything I need. Now I'm just getting kind of restless, I'm just so ready for it to be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment